Mistress's Menagerie

Saturday, October 15, 2005


Aren't these just the yummiest? If you wanted to surprise Me with a fabulous gift, you could check out these at http://topshelfselection.com, size 8 It would certianly help Me forget that someone on the yahoo group pissed Me the fuck off. Setting up a poll without my permission is enough to make Me upset. Setting up a poll offering to give BJs made me much more than upset. Any body surfing through my site, would get the idea that I authorized that bs.
Anyway. I was having a lovely week. The rain is starting to get a bit much, even for Me- lover of raindrops,Mondays & science fiction reading :P
The new space is just about finished- the hall is painted, the walls are stripped of even the second layer of paper (I considered just plastering over it, but then decided to do it right) and the primer in the dungeon is applied. Still need some plumbing & electrical stuff done- but I have a couple subbies to get back to who may be able to handle that.
I had a couple great sessions this week. I forgot to ask the subs' permission to write about their sessions here- oops. Next one I'll remember so I can share all the juicy details.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Mistress Cassidy said…

    http://topshelfselection.com
    I don't know why I can't seem to make a link in my journal for this- but here's the addy for the shoes.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Mistress Cassidy said…

    My PO address is Cassidy c/o The Garden of Eden PO Box 301, Raynham, MA 02767

     

Post a Comment

<< Home