Mistress's Menagerie

Monday, October 03, 2005

The new space is steadily coming along. There's so many projects going simotanously, that none are getting finished.
The yahoo group is growing nicely. Over 40 members in just about a week. If you haven't joined yet, you really should.
Click here to join mistresscassidyspets
Click to join mistresscassidyspets

I have a contest idea I plan on announcing later today. In the past I have done raffle style drawings for a free session with Me. The response was great and I'll probably offer another raffle at a later date; but I think the idea I have will prove to be more fun.
I also plan on posting new pictures later today/tonight after my pedicure. Any suggestions on colors?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger bootlover said…

    Dear Mistress Cassidy,

    It will be quite a challenge to come up with something that will make Your toes sexier than they alread are.

    Submissively Yours,

    bootlover

     

Post a Comment

<< Home