Mistress's Menagerie

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Well the site (www.mistresscassidy.com) is coming along quite nicely. I have had over 100 hits last I checked, and that was just from announcing it on craigslist. I've only added one picture so far. I plan on having more taken this week sometime. And I want to add a 'wishlist' and a 'for sale' list. Just debating how they should look and finetuning the text in my head. There's still assorted tweaking to be done in what I have posted so far, but nothing major.
The painting is coming along slowly. Still working on the primer, I've just been too busy to stay with one project. Besides there should be a subbie dressed in a tutu & wearing a butt plug to do the painting! Mistress should not be jacking up her manicure doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home