Mistress's Menagerie

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm so excited! My new web site is almost finished. Pictures need to be taken, and added; but the text is 90% complete. Tomorrow I can begin shameless, self-promotion of it.
And in other makes-me-happy news; I picked up wallpaper remover & paint for my new playspace last night. I changed my mind about the color scheme while I was at Home Depot. For weeks I have been collecting paint chips in shades of orange, with an idea for a nice chartuese accent color. Perhaps the decorations for Halloween were influencing me too much. Anyways, after debating the merits mesa sunrise, tangerine twist & peach parfait for hours, I went with scarlet's velvet. Which really looks nothing like the cheesy red options here, but you get the idea. My playspace should be painted, sanded, polyurathened & ready for a grand re-opening before the week is out!
I'm sure future posts will be far more exciting- but this is it for now.
Peace & Purple Welts,
Mistress Cassidy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home