Mistress's Menagerie

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Not sure how clear it is here, but that's a picture of a dragonfly who also appreciated my pedicure.
The wallpaper is finally all off. Hooray :) Now I have to decide how to do the room. I'm leaning towards a technique called Venetian plaster. It looks great, but it may prove to be a pain in the ass. The foyer is today's project anyway, so I have at least another day to decide what to do with the dungeon.
I set up a yahoo group too. It will supplement the website. I strongly suggest that subs wishing to become ongoing slaves with Me join. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mistresscassidyspets

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger bootlover said…

    Dear Mistress Cassidy,

    That's one lucky insect. i hope s/he didn't bite You. i've never done plastering. i'm told it's harder than working with compound, but i'm willing to learn.

    Submissively Yours,

    bootlover

     

Post a Comment

<< Home