Mistress's Menagerie

Tuesday, September 27, 2005



Removing wallpaper sucks. It's chewing up my manicure, hurting my neck & just pissing me off in general. It's vinyl wallpaper with layers of other junk under it. The vinyl isn't so difficult, but the old paper shit under it is just impossible.

The foyer's base coat is finished at least. That wasn't bad at all-especially since I didn't have to do it :P

I was heading for a nap. I <3 naps! But then I thought I should take advantage of the free time & get some more paper peeled.

Where are my comments btw? I have other journals (for my vanilla life & no you can't check them out) and I have a dozen comments within moments of finishing an entry. Don't you know how often an ego like mine must be fed???

Leave comments or suffer dire consequenses- like being forced to edit my spelling errors.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger bootlover said…

    Dear Mistress Cassidy,

    i'm sooo sorry You had to do all that work Yourself and ruin Your manicure. i just discoverd Your website through MaxFisch. i have painted two dungeons in this area. But i gather from Your Yahoo group that there is still more to be done. Perhaps i can help.

    Submissively Yours,

    bootlover

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger bootlover said…

    Dear Mistress Cassidy,

    Being forced to edit Your spelling errors would be a reward!

    Submissively Yours,

    bootlover

     

Post a Comment

<< Home