Mistress's Menagerie

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


The yahoo group is growing in leaps & bounds, and the website has had quite a few visitors (over 4,000 last I looked); I'm pretty impressed. When I renew my server subscription I think I am going to go up a size. I would like a section for items for sale and a members only section.
I am less than impressed with how few subs have come forward who want to run errands & such for Me. I understand that each person who identifies themselves as being a submissive has their own definition of what that means to them. But I would think with over 300 members now, it would be easy to find someone to go pick up stockings or whatever for Me.
I'm going to tweak the site some more today. Don't forget to check for updates http://www.mistresscassidy.com
For now I will post an items for sale list on my yahoo group.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Mistress Cassidy said…

    I can't seem to leave you a comment in return.
    Did you join my yahoo group? Yesterday's morning message included a request for subs interested in being of service to let Me know so that I could assign some (simple) tasks for them. Either my messages are not being read through to the bottom or noone who's signed on to my group is truly interested in serving.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger bootlover said…

    Dear Mistress Cassidy,

    It's awful the way space, time, and money get in the way of my heart's desire - spending every waking moment in Your presence serving You. i am an ardent advocate of public transportation for economic and political reasons. Bloom Bus will get me to the dog track, but i don't know if i could do errands for You without a car. Perhaps my chores could be 'confined' to the dungeon?

    Submissively Yours,

    bootlover

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Mistress Cassidy said…

    Boot Lover: If you were to take the Bloom bus to the station (near Taunton Green/old Taunton Mall) I could arrange to meet you there. How soon are you hoping to arrange a session?

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Mistress Cassidy said…

    wefa2,
    my manicure is safe, thanks for asking. My most recent color was a deep, deep red; so I am color-free for a day or two to allow the tint of the red to disappear completely. Before the weekend is over I will have a fresh & beautiful new color.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Mistress Cassidy said…

    1footlicker,
    have you joined my yahoo group?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home