Mistress's Menagerie

Monday, October 10, 2005


This may have been when my admiration of TV/TS/CDs started. I was about 11, a sixth grader in Catholic school when I first saw Boy on some award show. He was singing Karma Chamleon. I was so hooked on his long hair, pretty eyes & mouth. I still haven't uploaded new pictures, so today you get George.
I think I am going shopping tomorrow for some new cross dressing props. Shoes specifically. Can't create a hot, slutty, girl-boy without hot slutty shoes.
I had a fun session Friday. The subbie looked like a (vanilla) friend of mine. It rarely happens (that a sub looks like someone else I know) but when it does it's a wierd sensation. It's a rather naughty feeling to be paddling this subbie's bottom while wondering if look-alike friend likes to be paddled. Most of my vanilla friends are aware and accepting of my choosen lifestyle and profession; but this particular friend would be utterly shocked if he were to know what I do in my 'office'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home