Mistress's Menagerie

Thursday, October 06, 2005



I need to upload more photos. I like the idea of posting a new one with each entry here. For now instead of Me, you get one of My favorite Escher prints.
Today I am tackling some more manual labor. My porch is just trashed. The roof spouted a leak & a ton of my stuff was just wrecked. The roof is finally fixed, and the dumpster is still here so I should take advantage of it while it is. Don't give me too many "aww poor babies" though, I don't mind manual labor. I see it as a better way to work out. Going to the gym and pretending to row, ski, walk, etc is just not My thing. Real fitness & health comes from real work. And I find it helps me think. If My body is on autopilot with the task at hand, My mind is free to brainstorm & create.
I have some new ideas for the yahoo group. Although there are several members (like the ones who pop over here) who seem very much the type of sub I like to session with (honest, eager, friendly) there's also far too many lurkers. If someone wishes to watch quietly from the sidelines until they feel comfortable, I respect & don't mind that. However the sheer mass of lurkers who have yet to even introduce themselves to Me privately concerns Me. I suspect it will be a pain to sort through everyone who's already there, but I am going to change the settings later to require approval to join. New comers will need to answer a short questionare to join. I would rather have a small, intimate, comfortable group; then explosive membership filled with members who do not contribute.
Back to the porch.
Peace & Purple Welts
Mistress Cassidy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home