Mistress's Menagerie

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Day 7 of Atkins- I'd give my eye teeth for some real chocolate, with real sugar. I was going to cheat yesterday. I purchased a peanutbutter cup- the bastard was stale. One bite, just enough to tease my taste buds and I tossed the rest. I tried to meet my itch with atkins friendly peanutbutter cookies. They sucked. So I'm eating Skippy with a spoon & wishing it was something a little sweeter.It's ok- do you see how good that vinyl skirt looks on my profile? That feels better than chocolate tastes.
I've had a couple of great sessions in the past week. First a vacuum-slut, whom we could also call McGiever. He created both a wicked vacuum attachment & a pretty sweet vacu-bed. Considering the vacubeds Mistress has priced start at about 350, I'd say his $30ish version was pretty nice. I've posted pictures of the vacubed on the yahoo group, I may post the pictures of the gadget too. It had 5 rather nifty attachments, to be used at the same time- I'll leave you to your imaginations to figure out how they are used. The best part, he hooked it up to a remote controlled starter! How sweet- I stood behind him, flicking it on & off, watching him squirm and having a great time. We also did some extreme smoke play, a high favorite of Mistresses. It reminds me of my first love, whom I use to 'shot-gun' a little something-something with back in the day when Mistress still par-toked of a little something-something. Too bad it just gives me the munchies now.
I also awarded another "property" tag to a new-to-me subbie. Incrediably sweet, devoted and a fun first session. It's a rare occasion that Mistress presents a tag at a first session. Actually, truth be told, it's rare that I award them at all because I forget they are sitting gathering dust in my jewelry box. But anyways- this new sub earned his tag. I look forward to seeing him again soon.
And there's much new- news in Mistress's personal life. But unfortunetly only inner-circle collared subbies can be privy to the goings-on in the vanilla world. Suffice it to say, Mistress has made all sorts of huge changes in her life & I am pretty thrilled with all of them. I can listen to Billy Joel as loud as I wish and sleep across my king size bed if I damm well please.
I still feel as though I am shouting in the wind here- Mistress likes feedback & comments. I know several readers have sent email responses to what I have written but I want comments posted HERE.
Peace & purple welts my little bitches....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home