Mistress's Menagerie

Sunday, April 29, 2007

It's been a minute...
Let's see, what's new with Mistress?
Well my website is down :( I forgot to renew it months ago, finally got around to renewing it back in January or so and haven't done anything with it since. Must move it to the top of the To Do List! Oh wait, there's 101 items on the top already- oops
What else? I am editing & sprucing up my yahoo group. Weeding out inactive members and trying to create a more intimate & personal vibe for those who remain. If you'd like to stay current with Mistress, join below.













Subscribe to mistresscassidyspets



name="Click here to join mistresscassidyspets"
src="http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/i/us/ui/join.gif">

Powered by groups.yahoo.com


Sessioning has been moderately busy. Mistress is slowly moving away from new-to-me subbies, and focusing on her favorite regular submissives. It's less stressful for Mistress and much more fun.
Dozens of new gadgets have been added to my collection. Assorted new bondage gear, a cupping set, suction toys, dozens of new fetish outfits :) and all sorts of clips- widgets & what-knots. If you've been waiting to book your first session, now is the time.
Mistress is considering offering fetish videos and clips through www.clips4sale.com and www.images4sale.com. Once Mistress has set-up a store, I'll post the links here and on the yahoo group. If interested in acting Mistress's films, please drop me an email xtctopaz@yahoo.com

In my day life things have been quite nice. Earlier this week Mistress took a mini-vacation to visit a very good friend up North. The weather was beautiful, the time with my friend was fabulous and Mistress came home refreshed & invigorated. Now there's an item that really should be moved to the very top of my To Do List: Take More Vacations!
School is wrapping up in less than a month. This year has just flown by! Mistress must wrap up a few assignments, asap. I'm giving myself a short break, before my summer classes start. This summer, I'll be taking a couple of less demanding programs so as not to burn out before the real work of next year's program starts. This summer's classes will be in areas I feel compliment my final goal, but aren't birth specific. There's a short nutrition program, and an introduction to accupressure program planned. Next year will be my advanced midwifery program, and possibly an internship in El Paso, Texas. Busy-Busy-Busy will be next year's theme!
There have been a couple other changes in Mistress's day life but Mistress isn't quite ready to share the news just yet. Be sure to check back, I promise to share soon :)
Peace and purple welts my little bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home